I’ll be honest, I’m a little impressed with myself – even with going as press to C2E2, having not one but two friends in town to visit at different times, and doing videos for Driving Home the Movie, I still managed to get in quite a few freelance pieces in the month of March (not to mention my consistent blogging work for Rewards Network). Speaking of C2E2, I was on two panels that week (one before the con and one in the con), so if you were there and took video of the panels, please let me know because I’d love to share it around.
- Enrolling in SECRET HERO SOCIETY #1: STUDY HALL OF JUSTICE (Panels)
- 100 X-Men: How Do Rogue, Adam-X, Beast Jr., Cloak & Dagger, And Havok Rate As Great X-Men? (Comics Alliance)
- Gothamjanes: 8 DC Crossovers We Want to See (Panels)
- 100 X-Men: How Do Beak, Broo, Fantomex, Northstar and Cannonball Rate as Great X-Men? (Comics Alliance)
- 100 X-Men: How Do Goldballs, Domino, Iceman, Dani Moonstar & Strong Guy Rate As Great X-Men? (Comics Alliance)
- Iris West’s Troubling Storyline on The Flash Episode “Trajectory” (The Mary Sue)